Sudoku Help - About SudokuDragon
Sudoku Dragon for Windows
- Play the Sudoku Puzzle on your PC
- Download puzzles or generate new ones
- Generate puzzles from a wide range of different Sudoku puzzle types
- Find solutions to puzzles
- Range of hints and suggestions for each game
- Add your own annotations to squares
- List of puzzle steps with annotations
- Full possibility analysis and display including alternate pairs
- Undo and redo of square allocations
- Full context sensitive help
- In-built support for program upgrades
- Free trial for 23 days, easy online purchase
- Support ten grid sizes, including 4x4; 9x9 and 16x16
For up to date information and the latest version please refer to the web site : http://www.sudokudragon.com. Full documentation is installed for you to browse at the end of the installation process, press the F1 key at any time to activate the help system. This help information covers only the installation process itself. The Installation Wizard guides you through the initial steps for installing the puzzle solver on your PC. After installation is complete, the puzzle solver will be started.
If you have purchased a SudokuDragon® license and wish to re-install it select the Reinstall Purchased Copy option, otherwise a trial license will be installed.
The first installation page lets you choose which folder to install the Sudoku Dragon program files in. Type in the folder path or use the Browse button to select a folder, you can usually use the initially selected folder.
This product is compatible with Windows® Vista, 7, 8 running on an Intel® compatible processor.
SudokuDragon is written and maintained by Silurian Software [developing software for over ten years].
Copyright © Silurian Software 2005 thru 2016.
- Installation Options
- Welcome to Sudoku Dragon
- Grid Appearance
- Initial Settings
Copyright © 2005-2018 Sudoku Dragon