Sudoku Help - Setting Options
The program gives you full control over how you want the Sudoku puzzle to look. When you install Sudoku Dragon you select a skill level this will turn on appropriate options.
You can change these at any time and the program will remember to use them for all future puzzles you solve.
All the options are accessed from the View | Options command (and toolbar button). They are arranged under tabbed categories:
- Control of how Possibilities are shown within squares
- Use of automatic Highlighting of possibilities within squares
- General Display options
- Program Options
- Choosing the Appearance of the grid (font and colors)
- Use of Sound effects
- Options for Printing out puzzle.
You can save all the settings away at any time using the File | Settings | Export command, so these can then be re-loaded at some later stage - for example migrating to a new PC.
- Changing the Settings
- Changing the Possibility Display
- Changing the Highlighting of possibilities
- Changing the Display settings
- Changing general settings
- Changing the Appearance
- -- Changing the Colors
- -- Changing the Style
- -- Choosing fonts
- -- Creating a new Theme
- Making a noise
- Print options
Copyright © 2005-2022 Sudoku Dragon