Sudoku Help - Changes in this version
Here's a page from the extensive help system for Sudoku Dragon. It is available as a help
screen when running the program. To get the full picture Download our Sudoku Dragon
and see the screen in its proper context.
This page lists all the new features, enhancements and fixes since the last released version. For a full list of updates and current version information please visit our web site Upgrade page. To check for an update use the Help | Update Check command.
Version 5.4.0, August 2014.
The following enhancements have been added:
- Use Unicode character encoding so Chinese characters can be used
- Support for new puzzle types: Chinese numbers; Chinese phrases and symbols.
- Change the 'No auto possibility' option to 'Show automatic possibility options.
- Allow the Export/Import and Reset of application settings.
- Provide a 'Do not show me again' option for informatory messages.
- Make possibility check boxes larger for smaller puzzle sizes.
- Provide the original 'Standard' display theme as theme 'Classic'.
- The hint display option has been improved for faster and clearer access.
- New 'display' settings tab in View | Options to separate out display specific settings.
- End of game message shown with information icon not a warning.
- The contribution facility has been removed from the program.
The following fixes have been applied:
- Restored word game 'loses' hidden word information.
- Some sound effects were distorted.
- Access to the program's help system via the F1 and help button did not work on all screens.
Copyright © 2005-2014 Sudoku Dragon