Sudoku Help - Changes in this version
Here's a page from the extensive help system for Sudoku Dragon. It is available as a help
screen when running the program. To get the full picture Download our Sudoku Dragon
and see the screen in its proper context.
This page lists all the new features, enhancements and fixes since the last released version. For a full list of updates and current version information please visit our web site Upgrade page. To check for an update use the Help | Update Check command.
Version 5.2, May 2013.
It contains the following enhancements to existing functionality:
- Region outline of grid can be 3-D effect.
- Print options screen moved to options screen.
- Initial squares have different background color to distinguish from user filled squares.
- Standard Themes updated and enhanced.
- Initial wizard has additional assorted settings page.
- New option to switch off automatic open of last puzzle page.
- Screens use scalable font for clearer text display.
- The grid titles for rows and columns use the same font as that for numbers /letters in the grid.
The following fixes have been applied:
- The guide's 'play mode' sometimes plays at very high speed.
- If the status bar was not displayed then the puzzle timer no longer updated.
- The hint display showed possibilities in error even though they were not displayed in the grid as they were not already visible.
Copyright © 2005-2013 Sudoku Dragon