Sudoku Dragon Program Update 18
Version 3.0 Build 18 - Sudoku puzzle solving
Here is the detailed technical list of changes that has been made to Sudoku Dragon since the last update.
Release date 10th December 2006.
It contains the following new features:
- New possibility option that excludes user marked possibilities from those available
- Full range of rectangular grid sizes 2x3 up to 4x5 not just 4x4; 9x9 or 16x16.
- New hint type to show why exactly square can not be allocated, highlighting the squares involved
- Solution hints are shown in the main puzzle grid not in special dialog
It contains the following enhancements to existing functionality:
- Change 'Clear All' menu command to 'Reset'
- The Themes for grid appearance have been improved
- User setting of tentative possibilities can be undone and redone
- Allow setting of storage folder location after install
- The Hint facility is now available continuously, the window can be left open
- The Square Possibilities facility is now available continuously, the window can be left open
- The edit field and user tentative possibilities have been removed from side panel onto Square Details
- Improved tutorials, using possibility display
- Able to create a new blank puzzle from the Generate New screen
The following fixes have been applied:
- If the style width during appearance editing is set to zero then style type is reset
- View options may fail to set side panel and sound option settings properly sometimes
- The allocation list sometimes shows step number starting at 2 not 1
- A restored save game may show squares as initial allocations rather than user allocations
- Fixes to errors in some of the tutorials
Copyright © 2005-2018 Sudoku Dragon