Sudoku Dragon Program Update 44
Version 5.6.0 Build 44 - Enhancements and Fixes
Here is the detailed technical list of changes that has been made to Sudoku Dragon since the last update.
Release date 22nd January 2021.
The following fixes and enhancements have been applied:
- Fix for installation interference by virus checking software
- Take out dependency on MFC80.DLL from installer
- Installer Help button did not show help - gave error message
- Multiple squares can be selected by CTRL+mouse drag rather than CTRL+click on each square
- Improved naming of puzzle elements in appearance editing
- Support Q,W,E,R,T,Y as alternative keys for marking colors of squares
- If change a tentative possibility that is not currently shown flash the square
- Extend allocation counts by an extra square on possibility bar
- Support CTRL-Y as alternate for redoing previous allocation
- Change the 'abstract symbols' so they do not display surrounding boxes
- The puzzle complete sound could not be customized
- Improve display of possibility toolbar by removing anti-aliasing artifacts
- Can allocate a square by mouse dragging an allocated square to an unallocated one
- If select multiple squares changing the tentative possibilities cleared the multiple selection
- The '=' key now temporarily highlights all the squares relating to it - column, row, region, diagonal
- If a 'blank' puzzle was created it may have 'inherited' the symbols used in the previous puzzle.
- Update help and tutorials for new features.
- For puzzles of over size 9. the CTRL+ALT+0 and CTRL+ALT+SHFT+A..F did not function.
- Use a cross-hatch selection background for selected squares than have been marked with a color.
- If select multiple squares with different tentative possibilities use a clearer indicator of 'indeterminate' state on the checkboxes in possibilities panel.
Copyright © 2005-2023 Sudoku Dragon