Sudoku Dragon Program Update 38
Version 5.4.0 Build 38 - Chinese Sudoku
Here is the detailed technical list of changes that has been made to Sudoku Dragon since the last update.
Release date 19th August 2014.
The following fixes have been applied:
- Restored word game 'loses' hidden word information.
- Some sound effects were distorted.
- Access to the program's help system via the F1 and help button did not work on all screens.
The following improvements have been made:
- Use Unicode character encoding so Chinese characters can be used
- Support for new puzzle types: Chinese numbers; Chinese phrases and symbols.
- Change the 'No auto possibility' option to 'Show automatic possibility options.
- Allow the Export/Import and Reset of application settings.
- Provide a 'Do not show me again' option for informatory messages.
- Make possibility check boxes larger for smaller puzzle sizes.
- Provide the original 'Standard' display theme as theme 'Classic'.
- The hint display option has been improved for faster and clearer access.
- New 'display' settings tab in View | Options to separate out display specific settings.
- End of game message shown with information icon not a warning.
- The contribution facility has been removed from the program.
Copyright © 2005-2023 Sudoku Dragon