Jigsaw Sudoku puzzle for Monday 14th October 2019 
Jigsaw or Squiggle Puzzle
This Sudoku has regions of varying shapes (see Jigsaw (Squiggle) Sudoku for more details).
- Print out the Jigsaw Sudoku puzzle.
- Show the Solution to the puzzle.
- Try today's easier puzzle or moderate puzzle or challenging puzzle or Word Sudoku or Samurai Sudoku instead.
- Download the puzzle for solving with Sudoku Dragon on your PC.
- Look at previous daily Jigsaw Sudokus and their solutions.
- Add a comment about the puzzle to our online forums.
“The best laid schemes o' mice an' men Gang aft agley, An' lea'e us nought but grief an' pain For promis'd joy!”Robert Burns (To a mouse) 1785
For fast, unlimited generation and solution of Sudoku puzzles download and install Sudoku Dragon.
It is the complete Sudoku package, including hints, guides, easy printing and many puzzle generation options. Download our Sudoku puzzle solver for a free 23 day trial.
Please share your interest on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr or Mix using the buttons. Please visit our (secure) contact page to leave any comments you may have.
Copyright © 2005-2019 Sudoku Dragon