Moderate Sudoku puzzle for Thursday 23rd September 2021 
- Solve the puzzle Online in your browser.
- Print out the Sudoku puzzle.
- Show the Solution to this puzzle.
- Try today's easier puzzle; or challenging puzzle. or Word Sudoku or Jigsaw Sudoku or Samurai Sudoku instead.
- Download the puzzle for solving with Sudoku Dragon on your PC.
- Look at previous daily moderate puzzles and their solutions.
- Add a comment about the Sudoku in our online forums.
“愚公移山 The foolish old man who moved mountains. Anything can be achieved with persistence. The old story is that an old man wanted to move a mountain that blocked his path. Despite widespread cynicism he and his descendents gradually wore down the mountain. Mao Zedong used this proverb to persuade people that the seemingly impossible was achievable. One version of the story has the gods taking pity on the old man and removing the mountain with mighty powers.”Ancient Proverb (China)
For fast, unlimited generation and solution of Sudoku puzzles download and install Sudoku Dragon.
It is the complete Sudoku package, including hints, guides, easy printing and many puzzle generation options. Download our Sudoku puzzle solver for a free 23 day trial.
Daily picture of British countryside
Please share your interest on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr or Mix using the buttons. Please visit our (secure) contact page to leave any comments you may have.
Copyright © 2005-2021 Sudoku Dragon