‘Two out of Three’ Sudoku puzzle solving guide
The Two out of Three strategy is a technique for finding squares quickly and easily that can be solved using the Only Choice and Only Square rules.
It is the complete Sudoku package, including hints, guides, and many new puzzle types. Download our Sudoku puzzle solver for a free 23 day trial.
At the incredible value of just $9 SudokuDragon offers forever usage (no subscription, no adverts), download for free trial here.
- Index of available guides
- Only Choice rule for gentle puzzles
- Only Square rule for gentle puzzles
- Single Possibility rule for gentle puzzles
- Two out of Three strategy for gentle puzzles
- Shared Subgroup rule for gentle and moderate puzzles
- Naked Twin rule for moderate puzzles
- Hidden Twin rule for tough puzzles
- X Wing rule for tough puzzles
- Swordfish rule for tough puzzles
- Alternate Pair rule for very tough puzzles
- Hook rule for very tough puzzles
- Trial and error rule for any puzzle
- Solving a gentle puzzle step by step
- Gentle puzzle solved using Only Choice and Only Square
- Moderate puzzle solved using some Twin and Sub-group logic
- Challenging puzzle solved using Hook and Sub-group logic
- Running a Dragon Tutorial
- Choosing a Dragon Tutorial
Copyright © 2005-2023 Sudoku Dragon