Jigsaw Sudoku puzzle for Monday 6th July 2020 
Jigsaw or Squiggle Puzzle
This Sudoku has regions of varying shapes (see Jigsaw (Squiggle) Sudoku for more details).
- Print out the Jigsaw Sudoku puzzle.
- Show the Solution to the puzzle.
- Try today's easier puzzle or moderate puzzle or challenging puzzle or Word Sudoku or Samurai Sudoku instead.
- Download the puzzle for solving with Sudoku Dragon on your PC.
- Look at previous daily Jigsaw Sudokus and their solutions.
- Add a comment about the puzzle to our online forums.
“Man has such a predilection for systems and abstract deductions that he is ready to distort the truth intentionally, he is ready to deny the evidence of his senses only to justify his logic.”Dostoevsky (Notes from Underground) 1864 Constance Garnett
For fast, unlimited generation and solution of Sudoku puzzles download and install Sudoku Dragon.
It is the complete Sudoku package, including hints, guides, easy printing and many puzzle generation options. Download our Sudoku puzzle solver for a free 23 day trial.
Please share your interest on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr or Mix using the buttons. Please visit our (secure) contact page to leave any comments you may have.
Copyright © 2005-2020 Sudoku Dragon